JetCat RXi-B turbines:
The JetCat P160-RXi-B requires a minimum of cabling and tubing. Installation errors of Turbinensytems are practically impossible. Thus, it is also ideal for turbine beginners. Thanks to our years of know-how and continuous development, we have been able to integrate not only the valves but also the fuel pump and filter in the turbine (as in the proven RX turbines) without changing the external dimensions. As with the RX turbines, the P160-RXi-B is equipped with the fully digital "bus system" and the small, lightweight ECU V10.0 (29g).
The electrical connection is limited to the PowerBus connection cable between turbine and ECU, the LED board (LED status display, as well as the possibility of connecting the GSU) and an RC cable to the receiver connection. Even simpler is the connection to the respective fuel system - namely through a single hose that leads from the tank of the model directly to the turbine!
Of course, the P160-RXi-B can also be connected to all known enhancements such as Smoke pump, GPS, Airspeed sensor and LCU (lighting control).
All the features of the ECU V10.0, such as the intelligent turbine control via the integrated in the ECU precision air pressure temperature sensor which adapts the control to the current environmental conditions, are of course also supported by the P160-RXi-B. Also eliminates the setting of the pump startup voltage. The kerosene starter is installed on the inside as well as the temperature sensor and additionally improves handling and operational safety.
As a novelty, the JetCat P160-RXi-B still has an integrated so-called "FuelSensor" which detects precise air bubbles or interruptions in the fuel flow. This information is used on the one hand for the fully automatic venting of the fuel lines before a start, as well as for the diagnosis of the quality of the fuel supply. Even the finest air bubbles are registered. The ECU records the number and duration of any air bubbles in the fuel supply. The "quality" of the fuel supply can be displayed with the GSU connected. Furthermore, the pilot can be given a signal in the event of imminent suspension of the fuel supply (eg via visual warning signals with connected LCU or afterburner illumination electronics).
- JetCat autostart
- Integrated, brushless, fully enclosed, fuel pump
- Integrated all-metal fuel distribution system with fuel filter and electromagnetic shut-off valves
- Internal kerosene start and temperature sensor
- Miniature JetCat ECU V10. New fully digitized bus system for minimal cabling.
- Connection of turbine to the ECU with only one plug connection! ECU with auto power down function. ECU switches off automatically after cooling down (RC system can be switched off, ECU remains ON until cooling process is finished)
- ID chip on the turbine side, for convenient JetCat compatibility.
- Operation via 3s LiFePo4 battery.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Fast acceleration
- CFD-optimized, 5-axis milled micro-compressor.
- Proven, very fast JetCat kerosene start.
- Internal bearing lubrication with 5% oil content.
- Supplied with all accessories for installation and operation.
- Made in Germany
- 36 months warranty
|Mass flow (kg / s)
|Fuel consumption full load (ml / min)
|Fuel consumption idling (ml / min)
|Dimensions / Diameter (mm)
|Length (including starter) (mm)
|Weight set in carton (kg)
|Dimensions cardboard (LxWxH; cm)
|Exhaust temperature (° C)
|Idling speed (1 / min)
|Maximum speed (1 / min)
|Idling thrust (N)
|Thrust @ max Rpm (N)
|Exhaust gas velocity (km / h)
|Beam power (kW)
|SFC @ max RPM (kg / Nh)