JETCAT P100-RX JET ENGINE SET
The new generation of JetCat RX turbines further reduces wiring and tubing costs.
P100-RX Item No .: 71113-00
JetCat RX turbines:
The new generation of JetCat RX turbines further reduces wiring and tubing costs. The new JetCat RX turbines are equipped with the new ECU V10.0 equipped with the fully digital "bus system". All valves are fully integrated under the turbine housing. It is therefore only a single hose connection from the pump to the turbine necessary! The electrical connection of the turbine to the ECU is via a single PowerBus connection cable. On the 29g light and in comparison to the previous version by 2/3 smaller ECU V10.0 only the fuel pump has to be connected beside the supply battery and the connection to the receiver (1-2 channels). All expansion options known from the ECU V6.0, such as the GSU connector, GPS and Airspeed Sensor inputs and smoker output are still available. The supplied 3S / 2100mAh LiFePO4 battery is used as power supply. This not only supplies the ECU and fuel pump, but also all optional components that can be connected to the bus system, such as another pump for Smoke and / or LCU (lighting control). If another bus pump is used, it can be configured as a smoker pump, and the smoker pump power is then set directly via the ECU / GSU. Alternatively, the ECU V10.0 can also be set for operation with a 2S / 3S Lipo or 6-8 cell NiCad battery. The ECU V10.0 has an integrated precision air pressure and temperature sensor which intelligently adjusts the turbine control to the current environmental conditions. Likewise, the setting of the pump starting voltage is omitted. The RX engines all start directly on kerosene. The temperature sensor is internally routed on the turbine side, but can still be easily replaced if necessary.
- JetCat autostart
- Internal kerosene start and temperature sensor
- Miniature JetCat ECU V10. New fully digitized bus system for minimal cabling.
- Connection of turbine to the ECU with only one plug connection!
- ECU with auto power down function. ECU switches off automatically after cooling down (RC system can be switched off, ECU remains ON until cooling process is finished)
- ID chip on the turbine side, for convenient JetCat compatibility.
- New, specially adapted smaller accessory components such as miniature ECU, valves, micro fuel pump
- Operation via 3s LiFePo4 battery.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Fast acceleration
- CFD-optimized, 5-axis milled micro-compressor.
- Proven, very fast JetCat kerosene start.
- Internal bearing lubrication with 5% oil content.
- Supplied with all accessories for installation and operation.
- Made in Germany
- 36 months warranty
|Mass flow (kg / s)||12:23|
|Fuel consumption full load (ml / min)||390|
|Fuel consumption idling (ml / min)||80|
|Dimensions / Diameter (mm)||97|
|Length (including starter) (mm)||241|
|Weight set in carton (kg)|
|Dimensions cardboard (LxWxH; cm)|
|Exhaust temperature (° C)||480-720|
|Idling speed (1 / min)||44000|
|Maximum speed (1 / min)||154000|
|Idling thrust (N)||2|
|Thrust @ max Rpm (N)||100|
|Exhaust gas velocity (km / h)||1565|
|Beam power (kW)||21.7|
|SFC @ max RPM (kg / Nh)||0187|