Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server. We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number. Our Customer Care center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note that email is n
Products purchased on Rccorner.ae may be returned and refunded, provided the Customer or User informs Rccorner.aetheir intention to return the purchased product(s) within a maximum period of up to 48 hours from the date of delivery and that the other conditions set forth in this paragraph are fulfilled. There are however, some products that are excluded from returns. Returns will be managed by local offices to reduce delays and other problems that may arise.
Rccorner.com only accepts returns that meet the following requirements:
- 1. The product must be in the same condition as it was delivered and must retain the original packaging and labeling.
- 2. A copy of the delivery notes inside the package,also returned products must be marked and the reason for the return must be included.
- 3. In order to facilitate the return process for Customers and Users, and to make proper monitoring of it, Rccorner.ae sets it as the only return procedure, the one established by Rccorner.ae. If the reason for the return is attributable to Rccorner.ae (the product is defective, is not what you had requested, etc.), the amount of the refund will be refunded. If the reason is another (products are served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return cost is borne by the customer.
Excluded Return Products
- 1. Products that can deteriorate or expire rapidly (such as food, vitamins or other products submitted to an expiry date).
- 2. Products that do not allow returns due to hygienic reasons or health, such as beauty and cosmetic products.
- 3. Products that, depending on their nature, have been mixed in an indissociably manner with other products.
- 4. Sound recordings, sealed videos or stamped software, such as video games.
- 5. Daily presses, newspapers or magazines, except those under subscription.
To proceed with a refund, follow these steps:
- 1. Report within 48 hours of receiving that you want to return the product. The information may be made via mail at email@example.com or using the customer form.
- 2. Rccorner.ae will inform the Customer or User of the address to which the product must be sent.
- 3. Inform Rccorner.ae about the courier company used, date and time of the return. As well as including, if possible, a tracking number.
- 4. Refunds will be done only through the Original Payment Method.
- 1. The shipment must be made using the same box that it was received in to protect the product. In the event that cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer or User must return it in a protective case in order that the product reaches the warehouse of Rccorner.ae with the maximum guarantees possible.
- 2. The Customer or User must send their shipment via a courier company of their choice. The return costs must be paid by the Customer or User.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
https://rccorner.ae/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://rccorner.ae/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
https://rccorner.ae/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
The https://rccorner.ae/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
The Information We Collect
Generally, you may browse the www.rccorner.ae website without providing any personally identifiable information. However, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this website. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all parts of this website or participate in all of its features, pricing, and product selection.
We may collect the following information:
- - name
- - contact information including email address
- - demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- - other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section. From your purchases and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use. When you visit this website, our web server automatically collects anonymous information such as log data and IP addresses, and may collect general information concerning your location. We may use the automatically collected information for a number of purposes, such as improving our site design, product assortments, customer service, and special promotions.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- - Internal record keeping.
- - We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- - We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- - From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Others With Whom We Share Your Information.
Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing emails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us storage and analysis; (d) provide fraud prevention; and (e) provide other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in our agreements with them.
Other Companies: We may provide information to carefully selected outside companies when we believe their products or services may be of interest to you.
RC CORNER TRADING specifically reserves the right to transfer or share a copy of personally identifiable information collected from its websites to the buyer of that portion of its business relating to that information.
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
RC CORNER TRADING partners with advertising companies to place our advertising on publisher websites on the Internet. These advertising companies collect anonymous information about your visits to our web site. This technology involves the use of third party cookies that allow them to develop personalized advertising so that it directly relates to offers that may be of interest to you. You may choose to opt-out of this service we have with our third-party advertising partner. We may also use website cookies to provide similar enhanced online marketing to you based on your interests and preferences. You may also choose to opt out of these enhanced online marketing ads.
Your Choices Regarding Use Of The Information We Collect
You have several choices regarding our handling of your nonpublic personally identifiable information.
Direct Mail or Telephone Marketing: If you shop at the www.rccorner.ae or Private Sales stores and wish to be removed from the list of customers that receive direct mail or telemarketing calls, please either write to rccorner.ae Customer Care at RC CORNER TRADING LLC, 17th St. B-Block Pastalini Bldg, Umm Ramool, PO Box: 11109, Dubai, United Arab Emirates or call +971 4 3357 899. If you choose to write to us, please include your name, address, and credit card account number (if you have one), and state one of the following:
- - "NO MAIL OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive offers by mail);
- - "NO PHONE OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive offers by phone);
- - "NO PHONE OR MAIL OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive either).
Because customer lists often are prepared well in advance of an offering (sometimes a few months before the offer is made), you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request not to use your information for specified marketing purposes. We appreciate your patience and understanding in giving us time to carry out your request.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
A "web beacon" or "pixel tag" or "clear gif" is typically a one-pixel image, used to pass information from your computer or mobile device to a website.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and the information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Allows pages to be displayed more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are signed into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores your Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag that, indicates whether caching is on or off.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The last product you looked at.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items you recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||Indicates whether a customer authorized cookies.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you recently looked at.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your wish list.|
Online Account Registration
To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the www.rccorner.ae website. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. If you are using a public computer, we strongly encourage you to Sign Out when you finish shopping. Your information will still be stored with us but it will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
You will receive promotional emails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive email from www.rccorner.ae or its affiliates you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us 3 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.